Minutes Training Aug 5, 2010
Some public data from Pelkmans Lab will be used in the training, all training participants have access to this data during the training (after the training observer roles for non-Pelkmans lab members will be released).
Log in to openBIS in the Pelkmans Lab www.infectome.org using your ETHZ login.
Special accounts have been created for non-ETHZ users.
- if you want to be informed about the new features of openBIS, subscribe yourself to the mailing list
- if you want openBIS to be extended somehow, just send an email to Tomasz Pylak <Tomasz.Pylak at bsse.ethz.ch> or edit the requests page
- Administrator of Pelkmans Lab openBIS: Emanuel Schmid <emanuel at imsb.biol.ethz.ch> from SyBIT project.
- LMC has their own openBIS at https://lmc-openbis.ethz.ch:8443/openbis. Administrator: Kozak Karol <karol.kozak at lmc.biol.ethz.ch>
- for developers: tutorial how to connect to openBIS from Matlab or Java
- Presentation shown at Training
This screencast shows you how you can query for images where a gene of interest has been silenced. Click on the image to watch the screen cast. 3:04